Monday, October 18, 2010

Why We Started This Blog

Soooo as I mentioned in my "about me" section... I LOVE to eat!  Problem is... sometimes I don't know where to go, which restaurant is good, what's delicious, yet affordable?  My friend Sonoma Bento is quite knowledgeable about food and we have oh so much fun together that I thought we should go out once a month and try a new restaurant and blog about it!  There are so many amazing restaurants in Sonoma County yet I always find myself going to the same ones.  Please join us on our adventure of food domination!  Hopefully our little blog will help you figure out where to eat when you feel like you want to try something new!

-- CocoCarina

There are a few reasons I thought CocoCarina’s idea to start Two Girls, One Restaurant was a SUPER idea. One: because I love hanging out with CocoCarina. She’s hilarious and we always have a good time on our adventures. Two: there are soooo many wonderful restaurants in Sonoma County and our readers need to know about them. Three: I can’t always afford to eat out, but I can usually splurge at least once a month after payday.

I’m really looking forward to sharing our restaurant reviews with you! I hope you take some time to visit our favorite places.

-- Sonoma Bento

No comments:

Post a Comment